(Nov 2014-Feb 2015)
Trust, Responsibility, Positive Reinforcement, Understanding, Empathy
This OCN accredited project was commissioned by Headlands Special School, Penarth for Nov 2014- February 2015. One Theatr Ffynnon creative practitioner worked with 2 groups of eight 16-19 year olds with behavioural issues.
Using drama techniques and exercises the project developed creative ways of addressing problem solving which covered what we called Positively TRUE- Trust, Responsibility, Positive Reinforcement, Understanding, Empathy.
The project culminated with three stories developed and presented by the two groups. A visual tool kit and a word code was created in order to help them solve basis problems in a strategic manner.
OCN Units Titles Covered:
- Contributing to a Dramatic Improvisation
- Contributing to the Creation of a group Drama presentation
- Using the Voice in a Dramatic Context
- Using the Body in a Dramatic Context
- Dealing with Problems in daily life
- Individual Rights and Responsibilities
- Working as part of a group